Registration for the 2021-2022 school years begins January 25-28, 2021 as follows:
|January 25||Current preschool families receive priority registration|
|January 26||For new families, registration begins when all forms will be available for online submission beginning at 7:00am|
|January 28||All forms must be submitted online by 11:59pm to be considered in first round, priority registration|
|February 1-3||Notification letters will be emailed to families|
|February 5||Registration fee must be paid to secure spot|
Due to health and safety guidelines, preschool registration will be conducted online this year. All submissions are dated and time stamped. Registration occurs on a first come, first served basis within priority groups:
- St. Louis Preschool Families
- St. Louis School Families
- St. Louis Church Parishioners
- Catholic, Active-duty Military
For more information about preschool classes offered, please visit the Classes & Tuition page.
HOW TO APPLY
A complete preschool application packet consists of:
- Completed application
- Copy of child's birth certificate*
- Copy of child's baptismal certificate (if available)
- Proof of custody (if applicable)
- Registration fee will be paid upon acceptance
- Download, print and fill out the Application for Preschool Admission 2021-2022. Please remember to include all necessary signatures on page 4.
- Scan all required documents to upload to our online submission form (acceptable file formats are .pdf, .doc, .jpg and .png). Name each of your file with your child's first initial, last name and name of the document. Example: JSmith_Application, JSmith_BirthCert, JSmith_Baptism, etc. These documents include:
- The 4-page Application for Admission
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if available)
- Proof of custody or guardianship (if applicable)
- Submit your completed application packet using the link below. If submitting applications for more than 1 child, please do so separately.
- Applicants will be notified via email of class placement or wait list status. Applicants offered placement will be required to submit a registration fee by February 5th to secure their spot.
- The application submission portal will close at midnight on January 29th for first round, priority registration. It will re-open after February 1st should space be available.
Once classes are filled, any persons interested in registering their child will be placed on a wait list. No registration fee will be collected until your child has been assured a place in one of our classes.
Enrolled preschool students will have first priority for Kindergarten acceptance in St. Louis Catholic School.