Applications for the 2023-2024 St. Louis Preschool wait pool will only be accepted online. All submissions are dated and time stamped. Registration occurs on a first come, first served basis within priority groups:
- St. Louis Preschool Families
- St. Louis School Families
- St. Louis Church Parishioners
- Catholic, non parishioners and active-duty military
For more information about preschool classes offered, please visit the Classes & Tuition page.
St. Louis Preschool will accept prospective student applications for the 2023-2024 wait pool beginning November 1st. The availability of space will be determined in January based on the re-registration of current students. The admissions timeline for the 2023-2024 school year is as follows:
|Monday, Oct. 24, 2022||2023-2024 preschool application available for download on the school website at 12pm.|
|Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2022||
Preschool application portal opens; begin accepting 2023-2024 applications
***Note, currently enrolled St. Louis Preschool students do not follow this admissions timeline and will receive a re-registration packet to be submitted January 17-20. However, siblings joining the preschool in 2023-2024 will need to submit an application per this timeline.***
|Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022||Open House, 10am-1pm. RSVP required.|
|Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022||Priority application deadline for St. Louis School & Preschool siblings and St. Louis parishioners.|
|Sunday, Jan. 8, 2023||Open House, 10am-1pm. RSVP required.|
|Friday, January 13, 2023||Preschool application deadline for first round consideration for the 2023-2024 school year (applicable to all NEW applicants).|
|January 17-20, 2023||Re-registration period for all CURRENT St. Louis Preschool students.|
|Monday, Jan. 23, 2023||Begin notification of preschool application decisions.|
HOW TO APPLY
A complete preschool application packet consists of:
- Completed application
- Copy of child's birth certificate*
- Copy of child's baptismal certificate (if available)
- Proof of custody (if applicable)
- There is no fee to submit an application. A registration fee will be due upon acceptance.
- Download, print and fill out the 2023-2024 Application for Preschool Admissions. Please remember to include all necessary signatures on page 4.
- Scan all required documents to upload to our online submission portal (acceptable file formats are .pdf, .doc, .jpg and .png). Name each of your file with your child's first initial, last name and name of the document. Example: JSmith_Application, JSmith_BirthCert, JSmith_Baptism, etc. These documents include:
- The 4-page Application for Admission
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if available)
- Proof of custody or guardianship (if applicable)
- Submit your completed application packet using the "Apply Here" link to the left (avl. 11/1/22). If submitting applications for more than 1 child, please do so separately.
- Applicants will be notified via email of class placement or wait pool status beginning January 23rd. Applicants offered placement will be required to submit a non-refundable registration fee by February 1st to secure their spot.
- Applications received by January 13th will be considered for first round, priority registration. The application portal will remain open until all spots have been filled.
Once classes are filled, any persons interested in registering their child will be placed in a wait pool. No registration fee will be collected until your child has been assured a place in one of our classes.
Enrolled preschool students will have first priority for Kindergarten acceptance in St. Louis Catholic School.