Financial assistance may be available through the Diocesan Tuition Program via FACTS. The program provides financial assistance to families in Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Arlington through funding from diocesan parishes as well as the Rooted In Faith-Forward in Hope Capital Campaign Endowment. It is open to all qualified students whose parents might not otherwise be able to pay the full cost of tuition.
2023-2024 FINANCIAL AID DATES:
|November 1, 2022||Financial aid application in FACTS opens.|
|January 6, 2023||High School financial aid applications due.*|
|March 15, 2023||Elementary School financial aid applications due.|
*If you also have a child enrolled in a diocesan high school, your financial aid deadline is that of the high school.
Who is eligible?
- Students attending or accepted by a Diocese of Arlington Catholic school (K-12).
- Preschool and Pre-K are not eligible.
- Not applicable to students of private Catholic schools associated with the Diocese and/or International students.
- Student is a baptized Catholic or convert officially received into the Church.
- Families are registered and active members of a parish in the Diocese of Arlington or a military base parish.
How to apply:
- Submit online financial aid assessment application and all supporting tax documentation by due date listed above to an independent assessment company contracted by the Diocese to provide confidential and objective economic analysis to determine a family's financial need for tuition assistance.
- Only one application is required per family.
- While not required to assess financial need, the Custom Questions at the end of the application must be completed in order to be considered for tuition assistance.
- Remit processing fee.
Awards are made for one academic year and are based on each family's demonstrated financial need. Once a determination of need is made, school administration will make final awards. The amount of financial assistance is dependent on both the parish budget for the upcoming school year and funds provided by the diocese.
While need is based strictly on financial criteria, the principal and pastor may also take into consideration parishioner status, time, talent and financial contributions to St. Louis Catholic Church and School, special family circumstances, and the length of time that students have attended the school. Regular Mass attendance and participation in the sacraments is valued by the pastor and school administration. Awards will be communicated prior to June 15. Awards do not transfer between diocesan schools.
Questions regarding the application may be directed to FACTS Grant & Aid, 1-866-441-4637.
K-8 ADMISSIONS CONTACTS
Mrs. Renee Madden
Applications & Assessments
Mrs. Kristin Matheis
Director of Development & Communications
Tours & Open Houses