All hot lunch orders must be placed online approximately one month in advance. Families will be notified via the weekly newsletter, Constant Contact and Friday folders when lunch ordering periods are open. Please be sure to note the ordering close dates; no orders will be accepted once the ordering period has closed.
Step 1—Enter Your Order
- Visit the Order Hot Lunch page under Parent Community
- Enter your child’s first and last name and select their Grade/Classroom from the dropdown menu.
- Select the meals you wish to purchase.
- Click “SUBMIT”
Step 2—Review Your Order
- If you are ordering for more than one child, click “CONTINUE SHOPPING” and repeat instructions in Step 1 for your second child. (Please be sure to enter their first and last name in the appropriate fields and select their Grade/Classroom from the dropdown).
- When your order is complete, click “CHECKOUT”
Step 3—Billing Information
- Enter your billing information. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted. (Please be sure your billing name and address match that of your credit card).
- Click “CONTINUE AND REVIEW ORDER”
Step 4—Final Order Review
- Double check your order and billing information.
- Click “CHARGE YOUR ORDER” (lower right corner)
Step 5—Order Confirmation & Status
- Print out your order confirmation screen that includes your order confirmation number.
- Check your email for a second confirmation. (Email sender will be firstname.lastname@example.org) The email confirms that your order was successfully processed. If you do not receive an email within minutes of submitting your online order, contact email@example.com to check the status of your order. You must include the order confirmation number from your print-out in your email.