February 6, 2023 Update: The application deadline for first round of consideration was February 1, 2023. Applications received from this date forward will be considered should space remain available.
Families also interested in submitting an application for St. Louis Preschool, may do so here.
Please carefully read and follow the instructions below to prepare and submit your application packet.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS for K-8 Admissions
- Complete application packets will only be accepted via our online portal. Applications submitted via mail, email or in-person will be returned.
- Only St. Louis Catholic School admissions packets will be accepted for consideration. Prospective families who have submitted an application through the Arlington Diocese enrollment portal will need to submit a St. Louis application as well to be placed in the applicant pool.
- Download, print, and fill out the 2023-2024 Application for Admissions . Please remember to include all necessary signatures on pages 3 and 4. Applications missing signatures will not be considered complete. Incomplete applications will not be placed in the wait pool for consideration for acceptance until all missing information is received.
- Prospective families who wish to be considered for St. Louis parishioner application priority (deadline December 1st), or the Catholic application priority and tuition are required to have a representative from their parish sign page 5 of the application, the Parish Acknowledgement Form. Catholic applicants who submit this form unsigned will be considered non-Catholic for admissions and tuition considerations. Inactive and non-Catholic applicants must fill out this page, but do not need a signature.
***Please note, every parish has its own process for signing the Parish Acknowledgement Form that may take less than a day to a week or more. Families are advised to contact their parish as early as possible to avoid a delay in submitting applications.***
- Scan all required documents to upload to our online portal (acceptable file formats are .pdf, .doc., .jpg and .png). Name each of your files with your child's first initial, last name and name of the document. Example: JSmith_Application, JSmith_Faith, JSmith_BirthCert, JSmith_Baptism, etc.
These documents include:
- The 4-page Application for Admissions
- The Parish Acknowledgement Form (page 5 of application)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate and any other sacramental certificates (Catholic applicants only)
- Proof of custody or guardianship (if applicable)
- Upload your completed application packet and submit the non-refundable $55 application fee (payable by credit or debit card) through the online portal using the "Apply Here" link below. If submitting applications for more than 1 child, please do so separately.
- Applicants transferring into 1st-8th Grades must submit the Release of Student Records Form to their current school. These records should be sent directly from the student's current school to St. Louis Catholic School. Assessments will be scheduled upon receipt of the student's records.
- All K-8 applicants are required to submit the confidential Teacher Recommendation Form to their current school. This form must be sent directly from the student's current school to St. Louis Catholic School.
K-8 ADMISSIONS PACKET
K-8 ADMISSIONS CONTACTS
Mrs. Renee Madden
Applications & Assessments
Mrs. Kristin Matheis
Director of Development & Communications
Tours & Open Houses
ST. LOUIS PRESCHOOL
Mrs. Beth Burke