The application deadline for financial assistance for the 2017-18 school year has passed. Families will be contacted by the school when award decisions have been made.
Financial assistance may be available through the Diocesan Tuition Program via FACTS. The program provides financial assistance to families in Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Arlington through funding from diocesan parishes as well as the Rooted In Faith-Forward in Hope Capital Campaign Endowment. It is open to all qualified students whose parents might not otherwise be able to pay the full cost of tuition.
Who is eligible?
- Students attending or accepted by a Diocese of Arlington Catholic school (K-12).
- Preschool and Pre-K are not eligible.
- Not applicable to students of private Catholic schools associated with the Diocese and/or International students.
- Students who are Catholic and members of a parish in the Diocese of Arlington or military base parish.
- Families who reside within the boundaries of the Diocese of Arlington and are registered and active members of a diocesan parish or a military base parish.
How to apply:
- Submit online financial aid assessment application and all supporting tax documentation by due date.
- Only one application is required per family.
- Remit processing fee.
- Families seeking aid for students in both elementary and high school should follow the high school submission date.
Awards are made for one academic year and are based on each family's demonstrated financial need. Individual schools determine the amount and the distribution of all awards for each academic year. Awards do not transfer between diocesan schools. The schools will contact families when award decisions have been made. Once these final award decisions have been made, the schools will then credit the tuition account of approved families.
High School January 23, 2017
Elementary School March 17, 2017
Deadlines are mandatory. You may call the school directly at (703) 768-7732 to request additional information or assistance.